911 call from 10-year-old boy likely saves parents life 17 Feb 18

A 911 call from a 10-year-old child likely saved the life of his parents. According to the South Lake Minnetonka Police Department, a young boy called 911 around 3 a.m. Friday morning to report his parents were “falling down around the house.” The father told dispatch he and his wife were feeling weak and lost consciousness. When police arrived they found the parents on the floor. The fire department arrived and found high levels of carbon monoxide on the floor where the parents slept and lower levels on the children’s floor. The parents were hospitalized and treated. The children were transported to the hospital as a precaution. All four have been released from the hospital and are doing well.