Crow Bar fire in Courtland caused by electrical problems 24 Nov 15

The cause of the fire at the Crow Bar in Courtland has been determined. Courtland Fire Chief Dave Ubel says the fire started due to an electrical problem in the attic. It has been determined to be accidental. The fire at the Crow Bar broke out Thursday around noon. One firefighters was taken to the hospital and evaluated overnight before being released the next day. No other injuries were reported. The building sustain heavy water and smoke damaged even though the fire was contained to the attic.