A Sleepy Eye man was convicted on Tuesday. 70 year old, Marvel E. Harder of felony 1st degree criminal sexual conduct. He was fined $2,686, including $581 in restitution and committed to the Minnesota Department of Corrections Central Office for 144 months, stayed for 30 years of probation. He was sentenced to eight months in the Brown County Jail, but granted a furlough to receive sex offender treatment. Conditions include follow-up consultation with a psychiatrist to review medication needs, successfully complete adult outpatient sexual offender treatment and participate in couples sessions and register with the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension as a Predatory Offender.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year