A St. Peter man was injured in a 3-vehicle crash in Le Sueur County Wednesday morning. It happened at just after 9am on Highway 22 near Kasota. A 2002 Mack truck driven by 60-year-old Keith Schuette of Madelia had stopped to make a left turn onto County Road 21 and a Toyota pickup truck driven by 59-year-old James Burg of St. Peter had stopped behind it when the Toyota was rearended by a 2008 Ford driven by 23-year-old Sheldon Walters of Mapleton. The pickup was then pushed into the semi-truck and Burg suffered non life-threatening injuries. The State Patrol says he was treated at the St. James Medical Center. Schuette and Walters were uninjured.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year