The New Ulm District 88 School Board is scheduled to vote on a resolution to fill a school board vacancy by appointment during it’s study session meeting this (THU) evening. The open seat on the board follows the early resignation of Sharon Gieseke, who was elected in 2012. Following her resignation last month, the school board invited district residents to apply to temporarily fill the seat. The District 88 Personnel Committee will present their recommendation for the appointment to the whole board this evening. The new appointee will serve through the end of the year, and the seat will be on the ballot this November.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today