Seventeen-year-old Trace Hafner of Blue Earth will face a murder charge in the death of his girlfriend, 17-year old Chloe Moses of Mankato. The girl died after taking a synthetic drug on March 7th, that the boy told police he and Moses thought was LSD. A motion seeking to have the murder charge thrown out for lack of probable cause was rejected in court this week. Investigators say the drug was 25C-NBOMe, known as n-bomb on the street, a powerful synthetic drug that is sometimes sold as LSD or cocaine. In a separate incident, 22-year-old Louis Folson-Hart of Mankato died on March 5th after taking the same synthetic drug, a week before Moses’ death. Two men face murder charges in his death, 22-year-old Tyler Anthony Caputo and 30-year-old James Luke Inman, both of Mankato.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants