A Glencoe woman was hurt in a rollover accident on Highway 212 near Plato early this (THU) morning. A 2006 Buick Lucerne was heading westbound on 212 when it left the road and rolled at Babcock Avenue at just before 3:30am. The driver, 28-year-old Angela Johnson was taken to the Glencoe Hospital with non life-threatening injuries following the crash, and alcohol was detected in her system. The Buick was totaled. The Plato Fire Department, along with Glencoe police and the McLeod County Sheriff’s Office assisted the State Patrol at the scene.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today