A Community Notification Meeting is being held in Renville County this week concerning a Level Three Sex Offender moving to rural Olivia. The Renville County Sheriff’s Office says that Jeffrey Joseph Lingl has moved to a residence along 820th Avenue in Troy Township in the Olivia-Danube area. Lingl has a history of sexual contact with male and female victims ages 4-adult. He has served the sentence imposed on him by the court, and is not wanted by authorities at this time. The Community Notification Meeting is taking place beginning at 6pm on Thursday at the Danube Community Center.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year