A New Ulm woman was involved in a car accident on Highway 14 in Blue Earth County Sunday evening. 62-year-old Lynette Holm was driving a Chrysler Sebring westbound on 14 when she was rear-ended by a Buick Century just east of Highway 169. The State Patrol says that traffic on the highway was stopped at the time for another incident due to heavy rain when this accident happened at around 6:30pm. Holm was not injured in the crash, but the driver of the Buick, 67-year-old Joanne Beck of North Mankato was taken to the Mankato Mayo Hospital with non life-threatening injuries. Both vehicles took severe damage.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM