The New Ulm District 88 School Board will be conducting its annual superintendent evaluation this (THU) evening. This will be Superintendent Jeff Bertrang’s first evaluation since he took over the position last July. The school board is also scheduled to further plan the $46-million bond referendum vote for the construction of a new high school coming up in August. This evening’s New Ulm School Board meeting starts at 5pm at the District Administrative Center.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today