A Glenwood man was seriously injured in a crash in Mankato Monday evening that involved a Mankato police officer. It happened at 8pm at the intersection of Riverfront Drive and Hickory Street. 27-year-old Steven Gremmels of Glenwood was driving a Subaru Legacy westbound on Hickory Street when he collided with a Mankato Public Safety Ford Explorer on Riverfront Drive. Gremmels suffered serious injuries and was taken to the Mankato Mayo Hospital along with his two passengers, who suffered non life-threatening injuries. The officer involved in the crash, 27-year-old Christohper Arkell of Mankato was treated at the hospital and released. The State Patrol is assisting with the investigation into the crash.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today