A 40-year-old Lewisville man accused of sexually assaulting a young girl for several years made an appearance in Watonwan County Court on Tuesday. Bernard George Kleinschmidt Jr has been charged with multiple counts of criminal sexual conduct over allegations that he repeatedly molested the girl over the course of around 6 years, beginning when she was 5 years old. Child pornography was also reportedly found in his home. Kleinschmidt’s bail has been set at $150,000, and in court on Tuesday the judge denied a request to lower that amount due to the severity of the crimes. Kleinschmidt is now due back in court for an omnibus hearing on July 1st.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year