The latest participant of the New Ulm Sister Cities Hans Joohs Exchange Program arrived in New Ulm this week. 26-year-old Elle Kretschmer is from Gnzburg, Germany, a town about 25-miles from Ulm. She says she learned of the Hans Joohs Exchange Program from previous participants. Kretschmer does freelance newspaper and PR work in Germany. She will be working for the New Ulm Journal through the summer, and hopes to visit the Mall of America and Chicago during her time in the United States. She is also hoping to visit Ontario, where she attended 11th-grade.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today