There’s a full moon this (FRI) evening, and the New Ulm Park and Rec Department is holding another “Full Moon Over Hermann” event. The hours at the Hermann Monument will be extended to 10pm today to allow visitors the chance to take in New Ulm and the Minnesota River Valley by the light of the full moon. The cost to enjoy the full moon from atop New Ulm’s Hermann Monument is $2.25 per-person, with kids under 5 getting in free with a paid adult.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!