A New Ulm man and Sleepy Eye man face criminal charges related to fatal vehicle accidents in New Ulm and west of Sleepy Eye earlier this year. Liam Kelly of New Ulm faces two felony criminal vehicular homicide gross negligence charges, two criminal vehicular operation gross negligence charges and misdemeanor driving after revocation charges resulting from an accident in February that killed on and injured Kelly and another passenger. Also Kansas Adams of Sleepy Eye faces misdemeanor charges for failure to use due care and allowing more than 1.4 grams of marijuana to be kep in a motor vehicle. These charges result from an accident in early March just wets of Sleepy Eye that resulted in three deaths and other serious injuries. The Brown County Attorney’s office announced the filings Friday.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- New Miss New Ulm
- Veterans Eligible for Tax Credits
- St. James couple facing drug charges
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home