A 16-year-old Sleepy Eye girl has been chosen as a state finalist in the National American Miss Minnesota Pageant. Jeniffer Kotten is the daughter of David and Christine Kotten. She is involved in the Sleepy Eye FFA, volleyball, basketball, cheerleading, and more. The National American Miss program is based on inner-beauty, as well as poise and presentation and offers an “All-American spirit of fun for family and friends.” Emphasis is put on the importance of developing self-confidence, learning good sportsmanship, and setting and achieving personal goals. The pageant will be held June 7th and 8th in Bloomington.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today