The Redwood County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a burglary at the Lamberton Cemetery. The maintenance shed at the cemetery was broken into at some point between Sunday, April 27th and this Tuesday, and multiple tools and lawn care items were taken. The total value of the stolen items is being estimated at around a thousand dollars. The incident remains under investigation, and anyone with information should contact Redwood County authorities.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!