A statewide crackdown on the use of seatbelts continues through the holiday weekend. Nearly 400 Minnesota law enforcement agencies have extra patrols on the roads during this latest “Click It or Ticket” campaign, which runs through June 1st. Officials say that last year in our state, 94 people died and over 1,600 were injured who were not buckled up. The ongoing enforcement effort also focuses on the proper use of child car seats. Children under the age of 8 and shorter that 4-foot-9 are required to be in a child safety seat or booster seat in Minnesota.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today