Authorities have determined that the deaths of an elderly couple at a care center in southwestern Minnesota are a murder-suicide. Investigators say 86-year-old Doris Droust was found with a gunshot wound to the head in a private room at Friday night, and that 87-year-old George Droust was also found in the room with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. A handgun was recovered from the room. Both were taken to the Worthington Medical Center and later transferred to Sioux Falls, where they were pronounced dead.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today