A body was found on some railroad tracks in Martin County Tuesday morning. The body of 69-year-old Warren James Allen of Blue Earth was found at around 11am Tuesday near the intersection of 310th Avenue and 115th Street between Fairmont and Blue Earth. His death is being investigated, but authorities do not suspect foul play. The Martin County Sheriff’s Office is being assisted by the Faribault County Sheriff’s Office, the Union Pacific Railroad and the Minnesota State Patrol.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants