A Silver Lake teen was injured in a two-vehicle crash in Glencoe at around 4:20 Wednesday afternoon. 16-year-old Morgan Rumrill was travelling northbound on Morningside Drive and was almost across the Highway 212 intersection when she was t-boned by a westbound Dodge Ram pickup driven by 33-year-old Jeffrey Kuechle of Paynesville. Rumrill was taken to the Glencoe Hospital for treatment of non-life threatening injuries. Her vehicle was totaled. Kuechle was not injured, and his truck took moderate damage.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- New Miss New Ulm
- Veterans Eligible for Tax Credits
- St. James couple facing drug charges
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Scott County Fair
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones