Say goodbye to “More to Explore.” Minnesota tourism promoters are ushering in a new slogan that focuses on “Only in Minnesota” experiences as part of their largest-ever advertising campaign. The revamped messaging unveiled Thursday kicks off a major push to get vacationers to spend their time and dollars in Minnesota after lawmakers significantly boosted the state’s tourism promotion budget. The ads run through June in 14 states and Canadian provinces. Six states are new to Minnesota outreach efforts. They are Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Montana and Wyoming.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today