A Fairmont man was injured Thursday afternoon when he lost control of his livestock trailer in Watonwan County and it rolled into the median. It happened just before 2pm on Highway 30 at Watonwan County Road 26. 34-year-old Justin Lauseng was driving the Peterbilt semi westbound on 30 when he lost control and it went into the median and rolled on it’s side. The livestock Lauseng was hauling were cleared from the scene, and he was taken to the Madelia Hospital for treatment of non life-threatening injuries. His truck took severe damage.The Madelia, St. James and Fairmont Fire Departments, along with the Watonwan County Sheriff’s Office and Madelia Police assisted the State Patrol at the scene.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year