A Green Isle man has been charged with 4 counts of 2nd-degree criminal sexual conduct for alleged crimes that took place over 10 years ago. 51-year-old David Ivan Prahl is accused of sexually assaulting an underage boy in 2003 and 2004. The victim, who is now 16, told investigators that Prahl forced him to perform oral sex on him in his semi-cab, and also allegedly fondled him on a separate occasion. And although the Minnesota statute of limitations on alleged crimes is 9 years, there’s an exception in the case of minors that allows charges to be filed up to 3 years after the victim reports the abuse.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM