Republicans in southern Minnesota’s First Congressional District have chosen a challenger to go up against Democrat Tim Walz this November. The delegates to the GOP convention in Albert Lea selected businessman Aaron Miller as their candidate to challenge Walz. Miller is a Byron resident who works as an account manager with Revo Biologic. He defeated Rochester State Representative Mike Benson and Blue Earth Businessman Jim Hagedorn for the nomination. Both agreed to step aside within three rounds of ballots at the convention Saturday, and have agreed to not run against Miller in the official Primary.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today