Minnesota State-Mankato is apologizing to wrongly-fired football coach Todd Hoffner and bringing him back to the job today (WED). An arbitrator ruled last week that Hoffner was fired unfairly over allegations of having pornographic photos of his children on his university-issued cell phone and that he should be immediately reinstated. Hoffner said Tuesday that it was not an easy decision to come back to MSU after being hired in January as the head football coach at Minot State University in North Dakota. He adds that he plans to use the firing and rehiring as a lesson for his players about fighting through adversity.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year