The American Red Cross is asking southern Minnesota residents to celebrate National Volunteer Month by donating blood and helping save lives. The Red Cross Bloodmobile will be at the St. James National Guard Armory from 1 to 7 today (MON) and 8 to Noon on Tuesday. Peace Lutheran Church in Hutchinson is sponsoring a blood drive from Noon to 6 on Tuesday as well, and the Cosmos American Legion has a blood drive from 1 to 7 Tuesday also. On Wednesday eligible donors can give blood at the New Ulm Medical Center from 10am to 4pm, and on Thursday at the Brownton Community Center from 1 to 7. Martin Luther High School in Northrop is holding a blood drive from 12:30 to 6:30 on Thursday as well, and the Red Cross Headquarters on Homestead Drive in Mankato has blood drives from 12:30 to 5:30 on Thursday and 9 to 1 on Friday. For more information on giving blood click HERE.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today