Former pro wrestler Eugene “Rock N Roll” Zumhofe tried to escape the Kandiyohi County Courthouse after he was found guilty of 12 felony counts of criminal sexual conduct last week. Kandiyohi County Sheriff Dan Hartog says that after speaking with his lawyer following the verdict, Zumhofe took off running down some stairs but was apprehended. He had been free on bail leading up to his trial, but was arrested after the verdicts were read. The 62-year-old Hamburg native was convicted of having sex with his daughter over the span of 12 years beginning when she was 15. Sentencing is set for May 7th. At this point it’s unknown if Zumhofe will face additional charges after trying to escape.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!