The New Ulm Convention and Visitors Bureau is seeking nominees for its 6th annual “Tourism Person of the Year” award. The award honors an individual, couple or organization that has made a significant and long-term contribution to the economic health of New Ulm by attracting travelers to visit and explore New Ulm. Nomination applications with the full criteria are available at the New Ulm Chamber of Commerce office, and must be submitted by April 4th. The “Tourism Person of the Year” will then be announced at a ceremony during National Tourism Week in early May. Past winners of this award include: Leo Berg, Don Veigel, Ted and Jodi Marti, Opal Dewanz (pictured), and The Concord Singers.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!