A New Ulm man is facing a terroristic threats charge in Brown County Court. 29-year-old Matthew C. Powell is accused of threatening to kill a person who had come to his residence to retrieve a child. The threatened person called New Ulm Police, who responded to the scene and assisted with the transfer of the child. Powel was charged with the felony terroristic threats crime on Wednesday.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!