Governor Mark Dayton announced several appointments this week, and some residents of our local area were among the appointees. Schelli McCabe of St. Peter was made part of the Minnesota Board of Podiatric Medicine, with a term that expires at the beginning of 2018. Douglas Erickson of Bird Island was appointed to the Board of Water and Soil Resources as a Non-Metro Elected City Official. His term will expire in January next year. And Kathryn Kelly of Olivia was appointed to the Board of Water and Soil Resources as a Soil and Water Superviser with a term that expires on January 1st of 2018.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today