A coroner has concluded that the student from Dawson who went missing following a party at a farm in Lac qui Parle County died of hypothermia. Eighteen-year-old Michael Anyasike was reported missing 12 hours after sheriff’s deputies responded to a report of an underage drinking party March 9th at a farm near Madison. Authorities say Anyasike was among those who fled the party when deputies arrived. His body was found about a mile from the farm. The coroner determined that alcohol was a contributing factor in the teen’s death.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today