Winthrop Mayor Dave Trebelhorn has announced that he will be running for re-election this year. Trebelhorn says that politics are interesting in a small town, and all of the city staff in Winthrop do an awesome job. Trebelhorn was elected to a 4th term as Mayor of Winthrop in November of 2012. He is a Winthrop native who also served 10 years on the Winthrop City Council and more than 20 years as a Sibley County Soil and Water Conservation District commissioner. There will also be 4 Winthrop City Council seats on the ballot in the community this November.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants
- Wolves Reach Agreement in Principle with Rick Adelman as Team’s Next Head Coach