The state Health Department reports that flu activity remains widespread in Minnesota. The weekly update shows the number of flu-related hospitalizations continued to drop last week, but more schools reported probable outbreaks. There were 84 confirmed flu-related hospitalizations statewide, and 19 schools reported likely outbreaks, up from 10 the previous week. There was only one report of a flu outbreak in a Minnesota nursing home last week. That compares to five a week earlier.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today