The U-of-M Board of Regents on Friday approved $6.6-million in upgrades at TCF Bank Stadium so the Vikings can play there for the next two seasons while their new stadium is built. The U-of-M stadium will get artificial turf with a heating system, heat in restrooms and elevator lobbies, and air curtains. University Assistant VP Suzanne Smith says that they’re really looking forward to the Vikings playing at TCF Bank Stadium. The money for the upgrades was included in the Vikings stadium budget.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year