The New Ulm District 88 School Board will be considering more than a quarter-million dollars worth of maintenance projects this (THU) evening. A $250,000 deferred maintenance project would replace the roof at Jefferson Elementary School, while around $44,000 in capital facility projects would include work such as painting the gym walls at the high school, repairing sidewalks and some ceilings, updating restrooms, and more. In other business this evening, the New Ulm School Board is expected to formally approve the resignation of Facilities Director Scott Hogen as of March 7th. He is leaving District 88 to take a similar position with Mankato Public Schools. The New Ulm School Board meeting begins at 7pm today at the District Administrative Center.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today