Another relatively nice day is on tap for Southern Minnesota today (WED), with temps pushing into the 40′s, but that will be changing by later tonight. Meteorologist Sam Dunaiski says that increasing clouds will lead to a chance of snow or sleet, or a wintry mix. On Thursday it changes to all snow, with 1-3 inches possible, along with blowing and drifting. High temps tomorrow should be in the low 30′s. A Blizzard Warning goes into effect for our listening area at 9am Thursday and lasts until Friday morning.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year