The Lake Crystal Wellcome Memorial Academic Decathlon team won the state championship on Monday in Chaska. A total of 7 high school teams competed in the championship round, with Lake Crystal coming in first and St. Peter High School taking second place. Students compete in 10 events in Academic Decathlon, and gold, silver, and bronze medals are awarded for individual events and overall scores. The Lake Crystal Wellcome Memorial team will now represent Minnesota at the United States Academic Decathlon National Competition in Honolulu, Hawaii beginning April 24th. St. Peter will have the chance to vie for a wild card spot in the competition as well.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year