A former volunteer track coach at New Richland-Hartland-Ellendale-Geneva High School has been sentenced to 10 years of supervised probation after being convicted of 4th-degree criminal sexual conduct. 20-year old Evan Ferber of New Richland was accused of sending a 15-year old girl inappropriate text messages, as well as kissing her and fondling her while driving her home from practice. Ferber was originally charged with 2nd-degree criminal sexual conduct, but made a plea deal for the lesser 4th-degree charge.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!