Gas prices are on the rise in Minnesota. Tuesday’s statewide average of $3.38 a gallon was around 12-cents more than it was last week, and 18-cents higher than one month ago. The most expensive gas in the state as of Tuesday afternoon was $3.69 a gallon in Brooklyn Center, and the cheapest gas in Minnesota was going for $3.18 a gallon in some Twin Cities locations. In New Ulm regular unleaded was selling for anywhere between $3.29 and $3.39 a gallon on Tuesday. The national average was $3.35 per gallon.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today