A mobile home in the City of Gaylord was destroyed by a fire Monday. Fire crews from Gaylord and Arlington responded to the call at the home on the northeast side of Gaylord at around 9:45am Monday, and were on the scene for about 2 hours. The home has been declared a total loss, but no one was injured in the fire. It’s believed to have been started by a kerosene heater that had been put underneath the trailer to thaw out frozen pipes. The American Red Cross and the Salvation Army are assisting the family.