A 37-year-old Blue Earth man is facing multiple criminal sexual conduct charges over allegations that he inappropriately touched a 13-year-old girl. The victim told police that she knew Kenneth Gay II when the sexual assault occurred. He allegedly touched her breasts and genitals, and made her promise not to tell anyone. Gay has a previous criminal sexual conduct conviction from 2009, and is required to register as a predatory offender.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year