Three men were taken into custody this week for their connection to nearly 2-dozen burglaries and thefts in rural Blue Earth County over the past month. Most of the incidents happened during the overnight hours in residential areas near Lake Crystal and Garden City, as well as south of Mankato. 18-year-old Garrett Paul Seykora of North Mankato, 20-year-old Derrick Scott Butson of Vernon Center, and 20-year-old Daniel John Blanck of Mankato have been connected to at least 22 separate break-ins. They were expected to make their first appearances in court on Friday on multiple counts of burglary, aiding and abetting burglary and theft.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today