Some forecasters are saying that the storm moving into Minnesota today (THU) might be the worst we’ve seen all season. National Weather Service Meteorologist Jacob Beitlich says the system is moving in from the south, which makes it a game-changer. A blizzard warning is in effect for south central and southeast Minnesota, and some areas of the state could see as much as a foot. Southwestern Minnesota has a winter weather advisory in place. The storm is expected to include wind gusts of up to 50 miles-per-hour and produce white out conditions. The National Weather Service is calling this storm potentially life threatening.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today