A Winnebago man facing an attempted murder charge is scheduled to be in court today (MON). 47-year-old Joseph Dean Conklin is accused of trying to strangle and stab a woman earlier this month after they got into an argument while drinking. Conklin had allegedly threatened to hurt himself when police arrived at his home, but he was tased and taken into custody. He’s facing a total of 4 separate charges, including attempted murder, assault with a dangerous weapon, domestic assault by strangulation and domestic assault, and could spend up to 40 years in prison.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today