A New Ulm man is facing multiple felony charges for allegedly growing marijuana in his home. 33-year-old Jon George Hansen II was charged with 3 felony controlled substance crimes on Tuesday in Brown County Court after a tip led police to his mobile home in New Ulm’s Traulich Estates over the weekend. New Ulm Police and agents with the Brown-Lyon-Redwood-Renville Drug Task Force reportedly discovered 15 pot plants in various stages of growth in Hansen’s home, as well as materials for growing the plants and 90 grams of harvested marijuana. Hansen was taken into custody, but has since been released on bail.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today