A 19-year-old North Redwood woman has pleaded guilty to 2nd-degree murder for the death of her 22-month-old son last year. Sandra Ann Highbear was charged last February for the death of her son Conroy. The medical examiner determined that the toddler’s death was caused by a ruptured stomach from a blunt force injury and noted that he had suffered several other contusions to his head and body. Highbear has been in custody since the time of her arrest, with bail set at $1.5 million. Her sentencing has been set for March 7th.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today