Two more New Ulm residents are now facing criminal charges for their alleged involvement in a string of thefts and burglaries in rural Nicollet County near New Ulm this month. 20-year-old Cody Lee Stark had already been charged with multiple counts of burglary, theft and attempted theft for 5 incidents in which electronics and gasoline were stolen from homes in Lafayette and Brighton Townships. 24-year-old Danielle Renee Hurley Linn of New Ulm has now been charged with 2nd and 3rd-degree burglary and felony theft for the crimes, and 18-year-old Miranda Marie Weigel of New Ulm with 2 counts of aiding and abetting attempted theft and conspiracy to commit theft. Linn remains in custody in the Nicollet County Jail.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!