The cleanup continues at Lola’s Larkspur Market in New Ulm after a water pipe broke at the restaurant early New Year’s Eve morning. Owner Lacey Lueth says she got a call from an upstairs neighbor about hearing water running at around 12:15am, and she discovered that a pipe fitting had blown off, causing water to run full blast from the second floor down into the first floor and basement. Wet carpet was being removed at the Larkspur on Friday, along with other cleaning and restoration work. Some basement sheet rock will be taken out as well, and Lueth says they will reopen after the floor is repaired. A womens clothing store located underneath Lola’s remains open.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today