The weekly update from the Minnesota Health Department shows influenza activity in the state remains widespread. There were 186 reported flu related hospitalizations last week, about the same as the previous week, bringing the total number of hospitalizations to 619 this season. There was only one report of a probable flu outbreak in a school last week, but there were five reports of confirmed flu outbreaks in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities. The percentage of people seeking medical care at clinics for flu like symptoms declined, though, for a second straight week.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM